RETURN TO HOME
Exhibit Arts, LLC. is an award winning, 14-year-old company with corporate offices located in Wichita, Kansas. Founded in 2000 as a developer and provider of custom marketing solutions for commercial and U.S. Government customers, Exhibit Arts diversified in 2004, adding administrative, professional, and technical staffing to our service portfolio. Since that time, we have successfully completed 31 contracts with the Federal Government including five agencies within the GSA and Department of Defense (DoD), with contract values of $1 million to $27 million.
We currently employ 88 personnel in Wichita and at multiple, geographically- dispersed customer locations throughout the U.S., providing support in the following core service areas:
- Administrative, Professional, Medical, and Other Technical Personnel
- Promotional Product and Advertising, Marketing, and Trade Show Services
- Online Fulfillment Services
- Warehousing and Staffing Services
Our excellent Past Performance Ratings reflect our commitment to providing world-class customer service to every customer, to all internal and external stakeholders of the customer’s organization, and to achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
What Makes Us Different?
Exhibit Arts takes great pride in the level of service we provide to all our clients. We are different from our competition in that we are small enough to provide personalized customer service, yet large enough to provide customized, high-quality solutions for our customers. We are proud of our reputation for the following reasons:
- The ability to maintain a pre-screened, adequate, and available pool of knowledgeable, qualified, and capable candidates to meet routine, “surge”, and/or emergency personnel requirements
- The agility and flexibility to quickly respond to and satisfy changing contract requirements, in line with our corporate philosophy to embrace challenges and proactively identify problems and solutions before they affect contract performance
- The experience required to effectively monitor employee performance across multiple, geographically-dispersed locations, ensuring total customer satisfaction and 100% contract compliance
- A total commitment to quality performance by incorporating “lessons learned” on a real-time basis, and utilizing continuous process improvement techniques to achieve efficiency and cost savings where possible
- An emphasis on open communication with our customers and employees, to ensure that information flows smoothly in all directions, and that customer feedback and concerns are acted upon in a timely manner